KEW is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse, accessible and equitable culture in which all employees, partners and stakeholders feel valued. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are seeking an OFFICE COORDINATOR to work out of our Los Angeles office. You will be the first point of contact for our company, and you will be instrumental to the daily operations of our small but busy Los Angeles office. This role requires an excellent multi-tasker capable of wearing many hats as you will work across multiple departments in multiple countries. This is an exciting growth opportunity for the right candidate.
- Welcoming clients and guests
- Answering phones
- Maintaining office organisation
- Purchasing supplies for the office, kitchen and break-room
- Preparing invoices and coordinating payments with the London-based Accounts team
- Directing IT queries, and assisting when able
- Addressing building issues with property management
- Coordinating domestic and international shipments
- Organizing expense reports
- Preparing enrollment paperwork for new employees
- Supporting the LA-based members of Kew Media Group
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision
- Discretion and trustworthiness – you will often be party to confidential, industry related information
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PC, Mac, and WiFi setup
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- 2+ years' office management experience or related experience
Please provide a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited resumes sent by Agencies will not be accepted.
While we thank all interested applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.